Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -491


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. Sam is very clever .................... cooking

 (A) in
 (B) at
 (C) with
 (D) on



2. Had you not warned me, I ............... into serious trouple

 (A) many have got
 (B) would get
 (C) might have got
 (D) many have got



3. Hardly ................see the picture

 (A) I can
 (B) I could
 (C) Can I
 (D) Can't I



4. Stubborn means:

 (A) shameless
 (B) fearless
 (C) courageous
 (D) abstinate



5. Sheela has two brothers, She does not like .................. of them

 (A) neither
 (B) any
 (C) either
 (D) none



6. I have my bedroom.....................

 (A) on upstairs
 (B) in upstairs
 (C) at upstairs
 (D) upstairs




7. More than one person .......................... feared to be drowned

 (A) are
 (B) has
 (C) have
 (D) is



8. I have lost my...................of keys

 (A) collection
 (B) group
 (C) bunch
 (D) pieces



9. The opposite of 'Spurious' is:

 (A) Stealthy
 (B) scanty
 (C) fake
 (D) genuine



10. Things haven't changed ................ over the past few years

 (A) more
 (B) few
 (C) many
 (D) much