Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -425


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. The thief ............... arrested by the police.

 (A) has been
 (B) have been
 (C) have
 (D) has



2. "Listen to me" active voice of

 (A) You are to listen me
 (B) Let you listen to me
 (C) You are requested listen me
 (D) Let you are requested listen me



3. Shafeeq asked her............ she loved him.

 (A) that
 (B) who
 (C) do
 (D) whether



4. If Mary studied well, she................ a job.

 (A) will get
 (B) would get
 (C) would have got
 (D) none of these



5. Stars twinkle .................. right

 (A) in
 (B) at
 (C) on
 (D) about



6. Needless to say both Sushama and.................. will do our best.

 (A) myself
 (B) my
 (C) me
 (D) I




7. More than one person ................... feared to be drowned.

 (A) are
 (B) has
 (C) have
 (D) is



8. If  Mahatma Gandhi ............... alive, he would start weeping to see the present condition of India.

 (A) was
 (B) is
 (C) were
 (D) has



9. Robert is .................. honest man.

 (A) an
 (B) a
 (C) on
 (D) the



10. The ............... of director of the company met yesterday.

 (A) board
 (B) group
 (C) band
 (D) bunch