Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -485


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. In .............. it is not a difficult problem to solve.

 (A) myself
 (B) itself
 (C) ourself
 (D) himself



2. I hurt..........................?

 (A) himself
 (B) my self
 (C) yourself
 (D) yours self



3. Man is the only animal ................ can think.

 (A) who
 (B) whom
 (C) that
 (D) which



4. Get me the book .....................I have told you.

 (A) about that
 (B) about which
 (C) which
 (D) by which



5. He ......... is honest has nothing to fear.

 (A) which
 (B) whom
 (C) who
 (D) whos



6. The adjective of "obey"?

 (A) obedience
 (B) obediently
 (C) obeisance
 (D) obedient




7. That was the ............... chance she got.

 (A) later
 (B) latter
 (C) latest
 (D) last



8. She is............... to me.

 (A) old
 (B) older
 (C) elder
 (D) oldest



9. No ................ that ten people got injured in the accident.

 (A) less
 (B) lesser
 (C) grater
 (D) oldest



10. No............... than ten people got injured in the accident.

 (A) less
 (B) lesser
 (C) greater
 (D) fewer