Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -457


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. She has her bed room..............

 (A) on upstairs
 (B) in upstairs
 (C) at upstairs
 (D) upstairs



2. I wish I .............. a computer

 (A) have
 (B) had
 (C) will have
 (D) would have



3. I ........ in western music

 (A) am interested
 (B) am interesting
 (C) was interesting
 (D) had interested



4. Skill+Full is

 (A) skillful
 (B) skillful
 (C) skilfull
 (D) skillfull



5. One should love .............. country

 (A) his
 (B) their
 (C) our
 (D) one's



6. A brood of birds ............... seen always near the river

 (A) are
 (B) were
 (C) is
 (D) has




7. They are always late,...............

 (A) isn't it?
 (B) aren't they?
 (C) are they?
 (D) is it?



8. The passive form "I read two books last month"is

 (A) I was read two books last month
 (B) Two books were read by me last month
 (C) I was read by two books
 (D) Two books are read by me last month



9. If  I know his address, I ...........?

 (A) will give you it
 (B) you work hard
 (C) you do not work hardly
 (D) you work hardly



10. Give me your right answer .............

 (A) will you?
 (B) can't you?
 (C) won't you?
 (D) don't you?