Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -416


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. The woman was attacked by a .......... of wolves.

 (A) herd
 (B) gang
 (C) flock
 (D) pack



2. Every night I kill a .......... of mosquitoes with my electric mosquito bat.

 (A) herd
 (B) pack
 (C) kine
 (D) swarm



3. Last day we saw a ...... of camels  travelling through the desert.

 (A) caravan
 (B) clutter
 (C) mob
 (D) bevy



4. She wants to interview the painter ......... has painted  this picture.

 (A) that
 (B) who
 (C) whom
 (D) which



5. The  tool with ........... I was working is called a chisel.

 (A) whom
 (B) that
 (C) which
 (D) this



6. I  shall  never forget the day ........ I fell in love  with her.

 (A) that
 (B) which
 (C) where
 (D) whom




7. Kavitha is elder  ......... Susmitha.

 (A) than
 (B) to
 (C) of
 (D) none of these



8. The sooner you begin, ............ you will be finished.

 (A) the more quickly
 (B) more quickly
 (C) the most quickly
 (D) most quickly



9. It is no  ......... a person  than the  president who gave me the prize.

 (A) least
 (B) lesser
 (C) less
 (D) little



10. The teacher told me that she;

 (A) is embarrassed
 (B) was embarrassed
 (C) has embarrassed
 (D) is embarrassing