Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -430


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. Nehru was fond ....................... children

 (A) for
 (B) on
 (C) of
 (D) at



2. He and I ................. the food

 (A) takes
 (B) am taking
 (C) was taking
 (D) have taken



3. If you tickle me, I..................

 (A) will tickle you
 (B) would tickle you
 (C) will be tickling you led you
 (D) would have tickled you



4. In which part of the sentence is the mistake?

 (A) Each one
 (B) of these
 (C) men are
 (D) reliable



5. One of my friends .................... passed the examination

 (A) have
 (B) is
 (C) has
 (D) are



6. The moon as well as the stars................

 (A) give
 (B) do give light at night
 (C) gave light at night
 (D) given light at night




7. She was married ............... she was sixteen

 (A) when
 (B) while
 (C) as
 (D) because



8. Let's meet him,................?

 (A) can we?
 (B) cannot we?
 (C) do we?
 (D) shall we?



9. The police man asked me where..............

 (A) I am going
 (B) am I going
 (C) I was going
 (D) Was I going



10.They ............ each other since 2012

 (A) have known
 (B) are known
 (C) had known
 (D) were known