Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -411


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. It was been raining ............. hours.

 (A) at
 (B) for
 (C) in
 (D) since



2. If I were a bird ...........

 (A) I would have flown away
 (B) I will fly away
 (C) I will fly away
 (D) I will have flown away



3. You ............. stop smoking .

 (A) have better
 (B) have been better
 (C) had been better
 (D) had better



4. I am very late .............?

 (A) amn't I?
 (B) aren't I?
 (C) am I?
 (D) are I?



5. Gopika congratulated me ................... my success

 (A) for
 (B) to
 (C) on
 (D) of



6. He is the best speaker ............. is available

 (A) which
 (B) that
 (C) whom
 (D) what




7. One who eats everything.

 (A) omnipotent
 (B) insolvent
 (C) omniscient
 (D) omnivorous



8. He and I ............ the food.

 (A) takes
 (B) am taking
 (C) was taking
 (D) have taken



9. The antonym of wary is

 (A) careless
 (B) slow
 (C) destroy
 (D) punish



10. Do not go out ............ you get leave.

 (A) otherwise
 (B) unless
 (C) yet
 (D) no article