Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -472


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. You ...... cross the road when the lights are red.

 (A) needn't
 (B) can
 (C) mustn't
 (D) must



2. The girl  ....... her father  last year.

 (A) had lost
 (B) lost
 (C) has lost
 (D) losted



3.  If I were you I ....... scooter

 (A) wouldn't buy
 (B) wouldn't bought
 (C) won't buy
 (D) haven't buy



4.  I have ........ pens than you.

 (A) many
 (B) less
 (C) fewer
 (D) must



5. Whenever he ........ his mouth  he says  something  foolish.

 (A) open
 (B) opens
 (C) opening
 (D) will open



6. The train was late, but nobody know  the reason ......... the relay.

 (A) of
 (B) by
 (C) with
 (D) for




7.  ........... I was really tired, I couldn't  sleep

 (A) even
 (B) even though
 (C) even if
 (D) even when



8. We had to climb slowly ........ the hill.

 (A) at
 (B) to
 (C) on
 (D) by



9. He as well as I .............. intrested in music.

 (A) is
 (B) has
 (C) are
 (D) have



10. A lot of sugar ........ added to the milk.

 (A) has
 (B) was
 (C) were
 (D) have been