Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -460


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. The young one of 'Camel' is called ...................

 (A) pup
 (B) calf
 (C) cub
 (D) infant



2. Are you afraid .................. spiders?

 (A) with
 (B) about
 (C) at
 (D) of



3. She didn't see.....................

 (A) nothing
 (B) something
 (C) a thing
 (D) anything



4. It has been raining................ two days

 (A) since
 (B) after
 (C) from
 (D) for



5. Rani as well as her friends.................. won a prize

 (A) has
 (B) have
 (C) having
 (D) have been



6. If I knew his name, I .................. tell you.

 (A) would
 (B) should have
 (C) will
 (D) shall




7. There is not even .................. thing in the shop that I want.

 (A) single
 (B) a single
 (C) one single
 (D) the single



8. This is the place ................... they meet everyday

 (A) why
 (B) where
 (C) that
 (D) who



9. I looked ................. in the mirror

 (A) at me
 (B) me
 (C) at myself
 (D) myself



10. he gets up early everyday ............... Sunday

 (A) exempt
 (B) except
 (C) accept
 (D) expect