Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -444


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. Please tell me .............

 (A) where is the bus stop
 (B) where the bus stop be
 (C) where stops the bus
 (D) where the bus stop is



2.  The passive form of  'I am watching a movie now' is ;

 (A) A movie has been watched  by me now
 (B) A movie has  being watched  by me now
 (C) A movie is  being  watched by me now
 (D) A movie had been watched by me now



3. Neither Jerry nor the girl ......... going to eat the leftovers

 (A) is
 (B) are
 (C) were
 (D) was



4. You cannot change

 (A)/ people
 (B) / but you
 (C) / can definitely
 (D) change own



5. Do you mind ....... the door as I find it very hot in here?

 (A) to open
 (B) opened
 (C) opens
 (D) opening



6. No matter what happens  next I  ........... help you.

 (A) am
 (B) have
 (C) will
 (D) would




7.  'A bridge was being built by them' The active voice  of this sentence is ;

 (A) They were building  a bridge
 (B) They are building  a bridge
 (C) They had built a bridge
 (D) They was building a bridge.



8. He took  revenge  .......... his foes.

 (A) for
 (B) on
 (C) by
 (D) in



9. If you had been more polite ,  .........

 (A) he would have agreed
 (B) he could agree
 (C) he would agree
 (D) he has agreed



10. They had already finished the work  before night ..........

 (A) falls
 (B) had fallen
 (C) fell
 (D) has fallen