Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -386


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1.  Please  lend your pen, .........?

 (A) won't you
 (B) don't you
 (C) will you
 (D) would you



2.  Everybody wishes ......... life.

 (A) enjoying
 (B) to enjoy
 (C) enjoy
 (D) to enjoying



3. He was sitting on the floor ............. the quitar.

 (A) play
 (B) played
 (C) playing
 (D) having played



4.  I ............ for him for five years.

 (A) wait
 (B) waited
 (C) have been waiting
 (D) will wait



5. He usually ......... here with me.

 (A) stay
 (B) is staying
 (C) has been staying
 (D) stays



6. If you had answered all the questions, you .......... selection.

 (A) will have got
 (B) would have got
 (C) will get
 (D) would get




7. I would resign if I  ,,,,,,,,,,, you.

 (A) am
 (B) was
 (C) were
 (D) had



8. Adverb of regular.

 (A) Regularity
 (B) Regularly
 (C) Regularise
 (D) None of these



9. Choose the correct position of the adverb 'also'

 (A)  My friends also must read this book.
 (B) My friends must also read this book.
 (C) My friends must read also this book.
 (D) My friends must read this book also.



10.  ................. you say so, I must believe it.

 (A) Since
 (B) Though
 (C) Unless
 (D)  Although