Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -365


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. I congratulated my friend .......... his success.

 (A) for
 (B) in
 (C) on
 (D) at



2. He is married .........

 (A) with my sister
 (B) my sister
 (C) to my sister
 (D) none of the above



3. The book you are looking .......... is here.

 (A) for
 (B) at
 (C) out
 (D) about



4. The government  aims ............ rehabilitating the affected victims in the calamity.

 (A) to
 (B) for
 (C) about
 (D) at



5. Sam is very clever ............ cooking.

 (A) in
 (B) at
 (C) with
 (D) on



6. The girl was shivering ........... cold.

 (A) in
 (B) by
 (C) with
 (D)  of




7. You should abstain ........... violence.

 (A) of
 (B) from
 (C) at
 (D) to



8. Rani's father did not consent .......... her marriage to a shopkeeper.

 (A) for
 (B) with
 (C) in
 (D) to



9. The teacher was annoyed .............. the pupils for talking loudly.

 (A) at
 (B) with
 (C) towards
 (D) about



10. My sister is very good ........... cooking.

 (A) in
 (B) about
 (C) at
 (D) for