Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam General English Page -359


Kerala PSC LDC Exam

General English

Practice Test

 ===========================

1. If I find your passport, I....... it to you

 (A) Send
 (B) would sent
 (C) will send
 (D) would have send



2. An expert in the choice of food

 (A) gourmand
 (B) gourmet
 (C) glutton
 (D) garrulous



3. I........the film in banglore last month

 (A) have been
 (B) have been seeing
 (C) had seen
 (D) saw



4. I look forward to ... you again

 (A) see
 (B) saw
 (C) have seen
 (D) seeing



5. kerala is blessed with ...... vegetation

 (A) luxurious
 (B) luxuriant
 (C) lustrous
 (D) industrious



6. A baker's dozen means

 (A) allowances
 (B) twelve
 (C) thirteen
 (D) compensation




7. He speaks ....English language

 (A) a
 (B) the
 (C) an
 (D) none of these



8. Report the following sentence "Has your wife gone to the school" asked him.

 (A) I asked him whether his wife had gone to the school
 (B) I asked him If his wife has gone to the school
 (C) I asked him whether had his wife gone to the school
 (D) I asked him has his wife gone to the school



9. I late sitting ........her

 (A) beside
 (B) besides
 (C) along
 (D) at



10. you can come with me ...?

 (A) can you?
 (B) can't you?
 (C) won't you?
 (D) will you?